Sign Ups Now Open: Gift Card Hop!
The Gift Card Giveaway Hop will run from Dec. 9th to 13th.
Thanks to Inspired Kathy of I Am A Reader, Not A Writer for graciously allowing me to co-host this with her!
The Gift Card Giveaway Hop is just in time to help with with last minute holiday shopping!!
What is a giveaway hop? Simple – Each participating blog hosts a giveaway and then we link up together allowing our followers & blog readers to hop easily from one giveaway to another.
For blog readers this means lots of chances to win. For blogs hosting a giveaway it means lots of new visitors.
It’s a win-win!
Each participating blog will host their own giveaway. There is no requirement on the minimum or maximum value of your giveaway. It’s up to you to decide.
Your giveaway must be for a gift card, it does NOT need to be book related. The only exception is that you can give away a book shipped from the book depository (they don’t have gift cards).
Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, Costco, Barnes & Noble, McDonalds, Starbucks — almost anything goes in this Gift Cards Only Giveaway Hop. (please ensure it is “family friendly”)
Please specify in your post whether you will be emailing them an e-giftcard or mailing one to them through the postal service.
All participating blogs will be linked up through a Giveaway linky. Please keep the process to enter your giveaway as simple as possible.
This hop has a limit of 6 entries per person. 1 mandatory entry and up to 5 optional entries.
As you prepare your giveaway post please remember the following:
1. The Gift Card Giveaway Hop Images needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this giveaway hop page or the post on Attack of the Book.
3. Keep It Simple!! Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. 1 Mandatory entry and no more than 5 optional extra entries. All entries must be able to be done on one visit to your blog – Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once is fine).
4. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 5 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the 5 days this hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar. If we can’t easily find your giveaway you will be deleted from the linky.
Please mark your calendars. A reminder email will be sent out a few days before the hops starts.
Questions can be emailed to: toobusyreading at gmail dot com
To Sign Up To Host A Giveaway:
Add your blog to the linky! Be sure to include your shipping info in parenthesis after your blog name. If your gift card will be emailed then it can likely be open Internationally. If you are mailing it through a postal service then specify where you are willing to mail to.